For more information on the Leica Rugby 880 & 870. Send us a message!
Leica Rugby 880 & 870
Increase productivity and reduce costs with the Leica Rugby 880 and 870 construction lasers, highly reliable and accurate in grade applications. Rugby 880 and 870 fully-automatic grade lasers deliver accurate performance in the harshest site conditions, certified by the ISO standard for accuracy and the highest IP rating in the market.
Assuring mistake-free application, saving you expensive re-work costs, the fully-automatic Rugby 880 and 870 single and dual grade lasers deliver high and stable laser accuracy.
- Each laser has been tested according to the ISO 17123-6 standard for continuous accuracy and is delivered with the official calibration certificate.
- Standing up to the most severe conditions, the Leica Rugby 800 Series are the toughest in the market today with IP 68 protection standard.
- Leica Rugby 800 Series are the only rotating lasers in the industry with the military grade certification (MIL-STD 810G).
INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY AND APPLICATION FLEXIBILITY
- Intuitive interface and large display – Grade setup has never been easier. Save time on preparation and setup with quick and hassle-free dial-in grades.
- New Leica RC 800 remote control – Increase productivity and flexibility by effortlessly monitoring and changing grades up to 300 meters.
- Axis Alignment function and the Leica Rod Eye 180 RF laser receiver – Where more accurate setups are necessary. They automatically align laser axes to the position of grade stakes to deliver the most reliable results.
- Innovative Automated Calibration capability – Save costs by calibrating the laser on-the-spot without the need to bring it to a specialist.
880 Article no. 6006052
870 Article no. 6006038
Leica Rugby 880 and 870 Brochure