For more information on the Leica BLK360 Imaging Laser Scanner. Send us a message!
Leica BLK360 Imaging Laser Scanner
The Leica BLK360 captures the world around you with full-color panoramic images overlaid on a high-accuracy point cloud. Simple to use with just the single push of one button, the BLK360 is the smallest and lightest of its kind. Anyone who can operate an iPad can now capture the world around them with high-resolution 3D panoramic images.
Using the ReCap Pro 360 mobile app, the BLK360 streams image, and point cloud data to iPad. The app filters and registers scan data in real-time. After capture, ReCap 360 Pro enables point cloud data transfer to a number of CAD, BIM, VR and AR applications. The integration of BLK360 and Autodesk software dramatically streamlines the reality capture process thereby opening this technology to non-surveying individuals.
BLK360 IMAGING LASER SCANNER
- It allows you to scan in high, standard and fast resolutions.
- Weighs 1kg / Size 165 mm tall x 100 mm diameter
- Less than 3 minutes for full-dome scan and 150 MP spherical image generation
- 360,000 laser scan pts/sec
RECAP 360 PRO SOFTWARE
- Gain complete access to ReCap 360 Pro for desktop, web, and mobile*
- Control all aspects of the reality capture process remotely on ReCap for iPad
- Automatically register and visualize scan data in the field
- Mark up, tag and collaborate on scans while on the job site
- Reduce rework requests and share reality data remotely
- Seamless data transfer into Autodesk design software
With the combination of the BLK360 and Autodesk ReCap 360 Pro, benefit from:
EASE OF USE, SPEED AND PORTABILITY On-the-fly image and point cloud processing in the field. Flexibility to scan wherever, whenever with the small lightweight scanner that fits into a messenger bag. Push-button scanning that automatically stitches and registers in the mobile version of ReCap 360 Pro.
CLOUD CONNECTIVITY AND SIMPLIFIED DATA COLLECTION Better collaboration and virtualization with cloud sync. Two-in-one 360º image documentation and laser scan data.
INTEROPERABILITY Reality capture data connectivity with Autodesk’s design solutions.