The era of purely mechanical or optical instruments is over. This is the digital era where digital instruments are needed to remain competitive. The digital Builder leads the way in this new era and sets an industry's benchmark. With the Leica Builder, Leica Geosystems has designed a perfectly tailored tool for every construction job. What are you looking to measure? Call 1.800.461.3223
iCON robot 50 Robotic Total Station
Leica iCON robot 50 is designed specifically for ease of use within the construction industry, simply level the instrument and go.Save time and increase your productivity by doing layout work and as-built checks yourself. With iCON robot 50 you don’t need an operator at the instrument. The robotic total station can be operated from the field controller at the prism pole, at the point you need positioning.
- Most accurate reflectorless measurements in its class
- One-button keyboard for simple operation
- Faster prism search by PowerSearch (patented technology)
- Flexible data communication: WLAN (150m range) or Long-range Bluetooth® (350m).
- Easy hand-over control from rover to machine control and vice versa
With industry leading tracking performance and the patented PowerSearch technology, iCON robot 50 allows you to finish jobs faster maintaining highest accuracy.
INTERIOR OVERHEAD WITH LASER POINTER
Using one of the world’s most accurate laser pointers, remotely lay-out points on walls for drill patterns or on ceilings for air conditioning or other such projects.
Work to the tightest tolerances under any site conditions. Carry out fine grading and paving with highest precision, speeding up your work with construction machinery.
With the iCONstruct software, you can use iCON robot 50 for a wide range of measuring and positioning tasks on site, such as: Layout, Stake-out, Grade checking, Volumes, As-built checks andMachine control
Leica iCON robot 60 Robotic Total Station
The Leica iCON robot 60 robotic total station perfects one-person construction layout and 3D machine control. Simplify your work on site with this total station’s high performance tracking, innovative lock and find mechanisms and software that is tailored per work step. Get faster and optimised results with the powerful iCONstruct field software as a remote control.The iCON robot 60 robotic total station provides you several unique features to complete your jobs faster, more accurate and easier.
- Setup Pilot – world’s first fully automatic setup measurement method
- Cube Search – boosts prism search to a maximum
- Target Snap – ignores other prisms, just locks to yours
- ATACK support for PaveSmart 3D
ONE INSTRUMENT FOR MANY TASKS
iCON robot 60 is designed to manage all your various construction layout and survey tasks and is also optimised for precise 3D positioning with your Leica iCON 3D machine control solutions. Versatile and highly efficient, it provides you save and quick return on investment.
- Layout lines for footings or chalk line for formwork on foundation
- Layout points on blinding layer such as pipe insert or cut-outs before pouring concrete
- MEP layout of wall penetrations for pipes, hanger locations for HVAC and duct work, etc.
- Controlling a wide variety of construction machines, such as curb and gutter machines, asphalt or graders or dozers
Leica iCON builder 60 Manual Total Station
With Leica iCON builder 60 total station, construction layout never was more professional. The intuitive user interface paired with the highest quality manual total station perfects any job.The iCON builder 60 total station is built especially with construction workers in mind, providing an entry into the world of Leica Geosystems’ intelligent CONstruction (iCON) solution. You perform construction layout tasks fast and easy thanks to the simple, straightforward application software.
INDUSTRY LEADING LAYOUT SOFTWARE
- Best-in-class measurement technology
- High return on investment
ALL APPLICATIONS YOU NEED
iCON builder 60 can be used for many different tasks, also as one-person station for checks such as tie distances clearance or verticality. Connect a tablet PC via the internal Bluetooth and you benefit from a larger screen.
The user interface is easy to understand and offers you graphical map view for quick navigation and point/line selection. iCON builder 60 saves you time by short and straightforward operating procedures. Get quick results and save time, speeding up your layout measurements on site.
Leica Builder – A Simple, Intuitive yet Innovative Manual Measuring Tool
With the Leica Builder series of total stations, Leica Geosystems has designed a perfectly tailored measuring tool for anybody who needs a simple, intuitive yet innovative and powerful measuring tool on or around a construction site.
5 MODELS TO CHOOSE FROM
Equipped with all of the features contained in the Builder series, plus these in addition:
- Wireless communication via Bluetooth
- Full laser distance measurements up to 250 m/820 ft
- Up to 1.5 mm accuracy at 100 m covering the full range of tasks to be performed on any construction site
With an extended working range to prisms of up to 500 m/1600 ft (optional 3500 m/2.2 mi), a full alpha-numeric keyboard for rapid entry/recall of point numbers (cell phone style use), short range laser distance measurements with 15 m/50 ft for quick as-builts of inaccessible points and a huge memory of 50,000 points, builder 400 is the high performer in its league.
Call up plan data and record points eliminates read and write errors, data exchange via industrial grade USB stick simplifies data handling, a direct DXF download function, tracking mode, setup any-where function, optional volumes calculation and laser distance measurements up to 120m/400ft make the Builder 300 a real workhorse.
Traditional layouts require many steps and manipulations. The builder 200 reduces these steps and adds benefit by reducing the number of set ups and offers laser-aided layouts up to 80 m/260 ft. Its serial interface allows connection to any third party device/program and has up to three languages loadable.
With a laser plummet for simple and fast set up over a control line, dual axis compensation for accurate plumbing, endless drives eliminating steps, audible notice for 90° turns, graphical levelling aid for fast and convenient set up and IP55 rating, the builder 100 is an outstanding theodolite.
Leica iCON GPS60
The Leica iCON gps 60 GNSS SmartAntenna enables you to do your various positioning tasks on site reliably and faster. Featuring superior GNSS technology and various integrated communication options, it meets all requirements for efficient positioning work on construction sites. With its exceptional network capability iCON gps 60 allows you to work with Leica SmartNet and other RTK networks for high-accuracy GPS positioning.
- Superior GNSS technology for maximum accuracy and reliability.
- Future-proof satellite tracking supports a wide range of satellite signals
- SmartLink – bridges RTK communication gaps up to 10 minutes
- Unique communication flexibility: integrated radio, modem and Bluetooth®
- Integrated high-speed 4G modem provides excellent network performance
- No controller required for base station set-up, meaning you need less hardware
- Stream corrections over the internet using NTRIP technology
ALL PURPOSE GNSS SOLUTION
- Check grade or cut & fill, stake-out points and lines and as built checks
- The perfect mobile base station for your construction site
- Stream corrections over the internet without radio
- Monitoring the grade from your supervisor vehicle on site
Software - Complete solutions for all positioning and measuring tasks on site.
Leica iCON build
Leica iCON build construction software provides you with unseen versatility and flexibility. Improve speed, performance and accuracy when you carry out all positioning related tasks with just one software solution.
Leica iCON office
Successful on-site data control for surface checking, survey, stake out or using machine control systems. The successes of these tasks depend on assured integrity of the applied design data. Leica iCON office data preparation software offers a complete preparation, editing and reporting toolkit that fulfils all the need for contractors.
Leica iCON site
software offers you smart and customised positioning solutions for road construction and civil engineering applications. Improve speed, performance and accuracy when you’re enabled to carry out all positioning related tasks with just one easy-to-use software solution.
Leica iCON CC65/CC66 Field Controller
The Leica iCON CC65 / CC66 field controllers are versatile tablet PC´s providing a clear and easy-to-use 7” touch screen with unmatched graphical support, for straightforward, productive work on any construction site. Highly rugged and lightweight they facilitate data collection and all positioning tasks.
The Leica iCON CC65 / CC66 tablet PC’s are designed for the most demanding working environments and protected against hazards on a construction site, providing you optimal results in all harsh conditions. Both tablet PC’s can be used as a handheld, mounted on a tripod, pole or in vehicle for data collection.
- Easy to learn and use
- Large 7” touch screen
- Sunlight readable screen
- Bloothooth®, WLAN, LAN, USB, RS232
- Built-in 3.5G high-speed modem
- Long-range Bluetooth® capability available on Leica iCON CC66
- Construction robustness
iCON CC80 Field Controller
The Leica iCON CC80 is a thin, lightweight and rugged 7” Windows® tablet computer for all construction workers. It has a modern user interface with multi-touch technology. Used in combination with Leica iCON site or Leica iCON build construction field software, it is the optimal solution for all positioning tasks on your construction site.
iCON CC80 is built to enable easy, mobile work on-site and increase productivity. Powered by Windows® 10 Pro and an Intel® CoreTM m5 processor, the iCON CC80 features a long life, user-replaceable battery and a daylight readable multi-touchscreen with high sensitivity for easy operation in all conditions.
- Large 7” sunlight readable multi-touchscreen for convenient operation
- Microsoft Windows® 8.1 operating system, enables 3rd party applications as well
- Bluetooth®, Wi-Fi and integrated 3G/4G multi-carrier mobile broadband
- Fully rugged design for use in toughest conditions
- Long life battery pack (up to 16 hours)
- Highly productive positioning work with Leica iCON site and Leica iCON build application software